Last Saturday, Habanos S.A Presented in Madrid one of the 2020 limited edition. Its vitola is a Hermosos No2 (. 48 x 157mm), made from the best tobacco leaves from Vuelta Abajo, Cuba,which is then aged for a minimum of two years.
The event took place at Atletico Madrid `s Stadium, Wanda Metropolitano. After entering the stadium lawn through the tunnel of changing rooms that the players go through in each game, the night began with a welcome drink paired with two of the brand’s most appreciated Habanos: Partagás Serie D No.4 and Coronas Senior.
The Partagas brand was the main protagonist of the night with the global launch of the new Partagás Legado Limited Edition 2020 Those attending the event were the first fans to taste the limited edition of 2020 Habanos
Partagas Legado EL 2020!
• Layer of mature brown color with red tints, soft and silky.
• Woody, smoky and roasted flavor, with slight bitter, earthy and spicy hints, and a very sweet background; It leaves us with memories of nuts, coffee, cinnamon, pepper, cocoa and honey, with a very long and persistent aftertaste.
• Woody, toasted, roasted, spicy and sweet aroma, which leaves us memories of leather, smoked cedar, cocoa, raisins, hazelnuts, vanilla, pepper and molasses.
• Medium-strong fortress, somewhat softer compared to the brand’s blend due to its two-year aging.
• Very correct shot for this type of vitola. | Even and homogeneous combustion until the end of the smoke.
• Matte dark gray ash with medium gray streaks, compact and durable. | Smoking time between 60 and 70 minutes approximately.