Habanos, S.A., Through its exclusive distributor for Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, has presented the new Juan López Selección Especial (52 ring gauge x 170 mm long) for a world premiere.
Juan López Selección Especial comes to the market to surprise the most demanding fans with its exquisite aroma and excellent flavor. Twenty Regional Editions under this brand show its great acceptance in the different Habanos markets around the world. “
With this new vitola, the 150 years of the Juan López brand are commemorated, and the 30th anniversary of the existence of the La Casa del Habano franchise network, marked by the excellence of its services and the prestige of its products. Juan López Selección Especial, with an even format and medium to strong strength, will be sold exclusively in the La Casa del Habano stores.
- A Habano with character and great versatility.
- Beautiful oily layer, shiny and perfect.
- Aromas that evoke sweet, woody notes of green tea with a floral accent. Entering the second third reveals the notes of spices, cocoa and roasted coffee. In the third third greater complexity, adding subtle notes of balanced bitter, highlighting a great balance between aromas and flavors.
- Homogeneous ignition, enviable shot, perfect puff, not too wide, not too little.
- Ash that evolves very compact, with the characteristic gray of the Vuelta Abajo soil contribution.
- Smoke time: More than an hour of pure pleasure smoke for medium to strong strength
- This magnificent Habano establishes very good harmonies with Rums from Central Cuba with at least 15 years of aging or with 18-year-old Scotch Whiskeys.